All in person classes temporarily suspended.
Online Yoga Schedule
Tuesdays at 1pm.
A vinyasa flow class with elements of core strength vinyasa as well as a more standard vinyasa approach. A 75 minute class.
Fridays at 10am.
A more traditional Hatha Yoga class. A 75 minute practice.
Sundays at 3.30pm.
A rest and reset for your nervous system. This is the most important practice for the times we are in. A 75 minute class.
All classes are £5 per person (max £10 if a family are joining).
Contact me for payment details and details of the zoom link and password to access the class.
Please note that health forms must be completed prior to class and registration of all participants must be made.
email@example.com or 07581861906.
When attending class you are agreeing that:
- You are fully aware that all exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. You commit to taking full responsibility for my health during the yoga classes.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops offered by the instructor or substitute teacher.
- You agree to modify poses yourself as needed and not force yourself into any position. Please make sure you wear suitable clothing and that the area you are using is free from obstruction.
- You will speak to my doctor/midwife and yoga instructor before participating in classes if you are pregnant. Advice about specialised pregnancy yoga teachers will be given. Petalouda, Yoga with Katie is not a pregnancy yoga teacher.
- By joining an online class you agree to the payment terms for each class.
- By joining an online class you agree to the terms set out above.
At the moment group classes are hosted via Zoom. You can download the app or register at www.zoom.us. You do not need to buy a subscription. Zoom is free for you to use as a participant.
For individual classes, FaceTime, house party or Skype can also be used.